Maximize Information from Your Mixture Samples Using Combined Autosomal STR Y-STR Multiplex System Poster
Part # PS251
Rohaizah James, PhD; Martin Ensenberger, PhD; Patricia Fulmer, PhD; Kristy Lenz, MS; Dawn Rabbach, PhD; Cynthia J. Sprecher, PhD; Douglas R. Storts, PhD
Promega Corporation, 2800 Woods Hollow Road, Madison, WI 53711-5399
This poster about the PowerPlex® Fusion 6C System details the system advantages, including:
- 6-dye STR amplification system designed to meet expanded CODIS core loci guidelines
- Contains 23 autosomal STR markers, including SE33
- Contains 3 Y-STR loci (DYS391, DYS570, DYS576)
- Rapidly Mutating (RM) Y-STR markers improve determination of contributors in mixtures
- One kit for both casework and database use streamlines QC process
- Capable of direct-amplification of FTA® punch, nonFTA punch, and swab in 25μl or 12.5μl reaction volumes
- Short PCR cycling time of about 1 hour
- Compatible with the GeneAmp® 9700 and Veriti® thermal cyclers
- Compatible with OSIRIS and GeneMarker® HID fragment analysis software
- PCR setup methods available on the Hamilton MicroLab STAR, Beckman Biomek®, and Tecan Freedom EVO® workstations.
Printed in USA.