Clinical Laboratory Products
Promega provides a wide range of products to help streamline and support clinical laboratory workflows, including GPR, GPLE and cGMP level quality instruments and reagents for nucleic acid purification, PCR, STR analysis, genetic analysis and mutation detection.
If one of our out-of-the-box products does not meet your specific needs, our custom manufacturing service can help provide solutions designed to your exact requirements.
Clinical Laboratory Product Groups
Nucleic Acid Purification for Clinical Labs
Robust and flexible DNA and RNA purification kits and instruments for multiple throughput and automation needs.
Nucleic Acid Quantification
Sensitive, accurate systems for quantifying extracted DNA or RNA.
Amplification Assay Reagents
cGMP-manufactured reagents for use in PCR-based molecular diagnostic assays. MSI and STR analysis products for oncology research and mixed sample analysis.
Top Clinical Laboratory Products for Your Lab
Made-to-Order 2X PCR Master Mix
Contains customer-defined concentrations of GoTaq® MDx Hot Start Polymerase and MgCl2 in a proprietary buffer containing dNTPs.
GoTaq® MDx DNA Polymerase
Full-length form of Taq DNA polymerase manufactured under cGMP.
D4001, D4005, D4006, D4101
PCR Optimization Kit
Preformulated PCR master mix components to determine optimal PCR amplification conditions.
Maxwell® CSC Instrument
Benchtop instrument for automated nucleic acid purification from a range of clinical sample types. For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
ReliaPrep™ FFPE gDNA Miniprep System
Fast, manual method for purifying DNA from FFPE tissue without using organic solvents.
QuantiFluor® Dx dsDNA System
Fluorescent DNA-binding dye that enables sensitive quantification of small amounts of double-stranded DNA (dsDNA) in a purified sample. For In Vitro Diagnostic Use.
Introduction to Clinical Laboratory Products
Our quality solutions for clinical labs include:
- Automated nucleic acid extraction for molecular diagnostic (IVD) applications and clinical research.
- Manual nucleic acid extraction for clinical research.
- In-depth expertise in basic research, molecular biology applications and forensic DNA analysis.
- A commitment to the highest quality standards:
- ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 certified.
- cGMP manufacturing capabilities.
- Field Support Scientists available to help implement and optimize Promega Technologies for improved laboratory efficiency.
- Flexible, custom, made-to-order solutions.