- 18 October, 2016 – NCATS/NIH Shares Experts’ Best Practices on Reproducibility and Robust Assay Design
- 27 September, 2016 – New Standards for Forensic Grade Manufacturing Integrated At Promega
- 9 September, 2016 – Promega Fall Art Showcase Presents Three Generations of Wisconsin Photographers from Portrait Society Gallery
- 16 August, 2016 – Promega 2016 Corporate Responsibility Report Highlights Initiatives Contributing to Purposeful Workplace
- 11 August, 2016 – Promega Maxwell® RSC Advances High Quality Sample Prep for Food Testing
- 10 August, 2016 – Journalist David O'Shea Joins Experts at International Symposium on Human Identification 2016
- 28 June, 2016 – Recent Settlement in Promega/Genovis Case Maintains Continued Offering of Promega IdeS/IdeZ Proteases
- 17 May, 2016 – Promega Summer Art Showcase Presents ‘Floating on Waves’
- 24 March, 2016 – Enhance Your Expertise in Forensic DNA at the
2016 International Symposium on Human Identification
- 9 February, 2016 – Promega Spring Art Showcase Features ‘Pop Art from Santa Fe’
- 19 January, 2016 – Promega NanoLuc® Enables a First in Measuring Drug-Target Residence in Live Cells
These pages contain communications on Promega product releases and corporate activities. For additional new product information, see the new products page or the specific product or application area.
For more information about a press release or about Promega in general, contact Promega Corporate Affairs at 1-608-274-4330 or via our contact page.