Luciferin-EF™ is an endotoxin-free beetle luciferin that can be used for cell-based imaging applications in living systems, where endotoxin may create problems. Luciferin-EF™ is tested to ensure endotoxin is below detectable levels and packaged in amber vials with septa to facilitate easy dilution and use.
- Francis, K.P. et al. (2001) Infect. Immun. 69, 3350–8.
- Greer, L.F. and Szalay, A.A. (2002) Luminescence 17, 43–74.
- Mayerhofer, R., Araki, K. and Szalay, A.A. (1995) J. Biolum. Chemilum. 10, 271–5.
- Rice, B.W., Cable, M.D. and Nelson, M.B. (2001) J. Biomed. Optics 6, 432–40.
- Vooijs, M. et al. (2002) Cancer Res. 62, 1862–7.
- Wang, W. and El-Deiry, W.S. (2003) Cancer Biol. & Ther. 2, 196–202.
- White, M.R.H. et al. (1995) J. Cell Sci. 108, 441–55.
- Wu, J.C. et al. (2001) Mol. Ther. 4, 297–306.