Spectrum Compact CE System Virtual Tour
Explore key features of the Spectrum Compact CE System and consumables to learn how they integrate with your lab workflow.
Flexible, Benchtop CE Instrument
Get a 3D view of the instrument and learn more about the features that make the Spectrum Compact CE System small, but mighty.
A simple user interface clearly displays run set up, consumables and array usage information, and system maintenance reminders. The workflow wizard makes it quick and easy to set up your run, easily monitor run progress and view analyzed results in real time.
Changes color depending on the state of the instrument and your run status.
Globally compatible 100–240 +/- 10% VAC connection.
- Ethernet connection allows user to remotely connect and use system
- Provides alerts and updates on consumables and instrument status
- Browser application allows direct access to instrument connected on same network
Easily identifiable handle to gently open the instrument.
Recessed flip-switch guards against accidental power loss.
Connect a USB flash drive to export data files in .fsa or .ab1 format for further analysis.
- Maintains temperature stability of oven when processing samples
- Protects underlying capillary cartridge
- Shields capillaries during data collection
Plug-and-play, prefilled consumables make capillary electrophoresis accessible to scientists of any skill level or expertise. Consumables are individually packaged and installed, allowing you to get the most out of each reagent.
- Use keyboard, if desired
- Attach barcode scanner for easy scanning of consumables information
A compact system designed to bring Sanger sequencing to your benchtop without taking up precious space
- Dimensions: 40cm W x 60cm D x 60cm H (15.75in W x 23.62in D x 23.62in H)
- Weight: 45kg (99lb)
Take a closer look at the Spectrum Compact CE System consumables and learn how they give you control over your CE workflow.