Maxwell® CSC Installation Qualification and Operational Qualification
The Maxwell® CSC Installation Qualification and Operational Qualification products offer:
- Fixed-cost service products for predictable support expenditures.
- Factory-trained service specialists ensure consistent and reliable service.
- Ongoing system documentation for audit tracing and compliance.
- Comprehensive service and support means minimal instrument downtime.
Maxwell® CSC Installation Qualification
The Installation Qualification service product includes a series of formal instrument checks, delivers written documentation of instrument functionality and demonstrates that everything ordered with the instrument is supplied and installed at the customer’s laboratory. This service product must be delivered by a Promega representative who is certified to perform the Installation Qualification. The service product involves a site visit to perform:
- Installation by qualified Promega personnel
- Inspection of shipping containers, instrument and accessories
- Comparison of items received against items on the purchase order
- Inspection of laboratory conditions (power, etc.)
- Review of all hazards and precautions with users
- Confirmation/installation of correct software version
- Instrument test run
- Documentation of Installation Qualification.
Maxwell® CSC Operational Qualification
The Operational Qualification service product demonstrates that the instrument functions according to its operational specifications. This service product must be delivered by a Promega representative who is certified to perform the Operational Qualification. The service product involves a site visit to:
- Run operational verification tests
- Document all calibration and test results
- Train customer(s) to operate the instrument
- Train customer(s) to use the log book
- Complete Operation Qualification documentation.
Product is available only in the United States.