Measuring NAD(P) and NAD(P)H in cells and tissues can be challenging but important to understanding cellular energy metabolism especially in cancer. In this webinar, Dr. Vidugiriene will discuss challenges for measuring NAD(P) and NAD(P)H in cells and tissues to understand:
- How NAD(P) and NAD(P)H are important for monitoring cellular metabolism especially in cancer
- Regulation of other processes linked to cancer development including cellular metabolism epigenetic regulation, cell cycle progression, DNA repair and circadian rhythm
Plus, she will introduce three bioluminescent assays for rapid and sensitive measurement of the redox defining co-factors:
- NAD(P)H-GloTM Assay for monitoring the concentration of the NAFH and NADPH in in vitro enzyme-based assays and does not discriminate between them
- NAD/NADH-GloTM Assay for detecting total NAD+ and reduced NADH and determining their ratio in biological samples or in defined enzyme reactions
- NADP/NADPH-GloTM Assay for detecting total NADP+ and reduced NADPH AND determining their ratio in biological samples or in defined enzyme reaction
With these tools, the role of NAD(P) and NAD(P)H in cellular energy metabolism and cell signaling can be eludicated more rapidly and with higher precision.
Jolanta Vidugiriene, PhD
Sr Research Scientist
We love to talk science.
Sign up to receive monthly invitations to our webinars.