Spectrum Compact CE System Operating Manual
Instructions for Use of Product(s)
Literature # TMD058
The Spectrum Compact CE System is an automated 4-capillary electrophoresis instrument designed for a wide range of sequencing and fragment analysis applications. It is compatible with existing fluorescently-labeled dideoxynucleotide triphosphate-based chain termination sequencing chemistries along with 4-, 5-, 6- and 8-dye-labeled STR kits available from Promega and other commercial vendors. Up to 32 samples may be run at a time.
Summary of Changes
The following changes were made to the 9/23 revision of this document:
1. Added instructions for eight (8)-dye systems.
2. Updated Sections 1, 4.2, 5.3.1, 5.4.1, 5.7 and 7.2.6.
3. Added new error code 1023 to Section 11.
4. Corrected the maximum injection numbers in Sections 12.4 and 12.5.
5. Updated figures in Sections 13.4.4, 13.4.5 and 13.4.6.
6. Made minor text edits.