Sustainable solutions from our lab to yours
With our growing portfolio of products, we want to make a conscious effort to help you be eco-conscious in your lab. Our environmentally preferable products use less packaging, fewer hazardous components and generate less waste. Promega products that incorporate these values are now identified with the Green Tree Logo (right) on product pages. These products can support your existing practices and empower you to discover new opportunities for advancing your sustainability efforts.
From the loading dock to the lab bench, small changes can make a big impact. At Promega, we are committed to demonstrating sustainability and corporate responsibility in all aspects of work life. These efforts branch out and benefit our workspaces and local communities, in addition to continued support for our customers on a global scale.
- Eliminates hazardous organic solvents
- No BME, chloroform, phenol, xylene
- No organic extractions
- No odor-causing compounds
- No animal-derived components
- RoHS 2 Compliance
- Enhanced stability allows for repeated use over long experiments to avoid multiple solutions
- Bulk kits and custom sizing to reduce excess reagents
- Multiplexing assays to minimize plastic ware
- No printed protocols
- Propagation model to use fewer vials and offer single cell shipment
Use the Helix on-site stocking program to consolidate shipments and have the products you need on hand at all time. In addition to the reduced impacts during shipping, Promega also purchases carbon offsets for 100% of emissions from the Helix program.
Learn how Promega Custom Capabilities can reduce packaging, improve your workflow, or provide tailored solutions to meet your needs.