Novel Bioluminescent Bioassays for the Discovery and Development of Molecular and Cellular T Cell-Redirecting Cancer Therapy
Part # PS368
Julia Gilden, Jamison Grailer, Michael Slater, Pete Stecha, Jim Hartnett, Dan Lazar, Frank Fan, Mei Cong and Zhijie Jey Cheng
Promega Corporation, 2800 Woods Hollow Rd., Madison WI 53711
This poster describes a platform of bioluminescent T Cell bioassays for the discovery and development of T Cell-redirecting cancer therapy:
TCRαβ-Deficient Reporter T Cells for Screening and Characterizing Antigen-Specific Therapeutic TCRs
- TCRαβ-deficient reporter T Cells can prevent the recombination of endogenous and transgenic TCRs.
- CD4+ and CD8+ variants enable the screening of therapeutic TCRs designed against MHCI- or MHCII-dependent antigens.
HiBiT-Based T Cell-Dependent Cytotoxicity (TDCC) Assay
- The CD8 TDCC assay applies HiBiT complementation technology and can measure target cell-specific killing in mixed culture.
- Primary CD8 T effector cells are prequalified in TDCC assay and can be used in thaw-and-use format without the need for cell culture.
- The assay is homogenous, sensitive and fast.
Lumit™ Immunoassays for Cytokine Detection
- The assay applies NanoBiT™ complementation technology and uses NanoBiT-labeled antibodies for the cytokine.
- The assay is homogenous, fast and sensitive.
- It shows linear correlation between assay signal and cytokine level.
Printed in USA.