Automated Genomic DNA Isolation Using the Tecan Freedom EVO-HSM Workstation Technical Manual
Instructions for Use of Product(s)
Literature # TM402
The Tecan Freedom EVO®-HSM Workstation automates the isolation of genomic DNA (gDNA) from various sample types using the ReliaPrep™ Large Volume HT gDNA Isolation System chemistry. The automated protocol is preconfigured with the flexibility to meet the needs of high-throughput genomics workflows. The system processes any combination of sample volumes across the full input range of the chemistry, automatically metering reagents as appropriate for individual sample volumes. You need only specify the number of samples to process and the desired elution volume. Additional options allow you to tailor the DNA purification process to meet your needs.
Summary of Changes
The following change was made to the 12/16 revision of this document:
1. The Tecan Freedom EVO®-HSM Workstation must now be ordered by contacting Tecan Corporation.
- ReliaPrep™ Large Volume HT gDNA Isolation System Technical Manual
- Automated Genomic DNA Isolation from Whole Blood using the Tecan Freedom EVO®-HSM Workstation
- Automated Genomic DNA Isolation from Oragene Saliva Samples using the Tecan Freedom EVO®-HSM Workstation
- Automated Genomic DNA Isolation from Mouthwash Samples using the Tecan Freedom EVO®-HSM Workstation