Society for Glycobiology 2017 Annual Meeting
Visit us at the Promega Booth!
- Hilton Portland Downtown, Portland, OR.
- Sunday, November 5, 2017 – Wednesday, November 8, 2017
Come to the Promega Booth and discuss your research with our scientists.
Learn how to overcome your challenges in glycobiology research and partner with us to achieve your research goals.
Also enter the daily drawing for a glass beaker mug!
Glycosyltransferase Assays Simplified!
- Excellent Sensitivity: Less enzyme required; allows scalability
- Easy to Use: Fast and no extraction steps required
- Stable Signal: Ideal for screening/batch processing
- Multiple Formats: UDP, GDP and UMP/CMP versions available
Attend this scientific poster presentation:
Homogeneous Bioluminescent Nucleotide Detection Assays for Glycosyltransferases and Other PTM Enzymes
Presented by: Hicham Zegzouti, PhD, Senior Research Scientist
Abstract #: 104
Poster Board #: B62
Poster Session: Tuesday, November 7, 1:30 – 4:00pm