Drug Discovery Chemistry 2018
Learn about new tools for studying target engagement, kinase biology and more!
- Hilton San Diego Bayfront, San Diego, CA.
- Tuesday, April 3, 2018 – Thursday, April 5, 2018
Visit us at Booth #315 and learn about assays for:
- Live-Cell Target Engagement
- Kinase Biology
- Live-Cell Protein Interactions
- Protein Quantitation and Degradation
Be sure to attend our Scientific Poster Presentations:
Quantitate Kinase Inhibitor Potency & Selectivity in Live Cells Using BRET
Kristin Huwiler, Sr Product Development Specialist
Exploring Kinetic Selectivity for Kinase Inhibitors in Live Cells Using BRET
Michael Curtin, Global Product Manager
Monitoring Functional Mechanisms of Protein Degradation in Living Cells
Steven Edenson, Strategic Collaborations Manager