Want to simplify your mass spec analysis? We can help!
- Boston Park Plaza Hotel, Boston, MA.
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017 – Friday, September 22, 2017
Solutions to Simplify Your Mass Spectrometry Research
- Faster Trypsin Digests
- Avoid Artificial PTMs During Sample Prep
- Monitor Instrument Performance
- Accurate Antibody Characterization
Products to Meet Your Protein Characterization Needs
- Mass Spec Reference Reagents
- Proteases and Surfactants
- Protein Deamidation Detection Reagents
- Antibody Digestion Kits
Meet our scientists during poster presentations (listed below), or visit us during exhibition. We would love to discuss your research goals.
Scientific Poster Presentations
Sample Preparation Method for Accurate Analysis of Non-Enzymatic PTMs in Biotherapeutic Proteins with Peptide Mapping
Presented by Kevin Cook, Strategic Collaborations Manager
A Recombinant Asp-Specific Protease for Bottom-Up Mass Spectrometry Workflows
Presented by Chris Hosfield, Sr Research Scientist
Can’t make it? Visit www.promega.com/mass spectrometry for help with your mass spec research needs and to view our latest webinar How to Avoid Artificial Non-Enzymatic PTMs During the Peptide