MEMBS: The Middle East Molecular Biology Congress & Exhibition 2015
Are you interested in improving consistency, efficiency, accuracy or other results in your laboratory? If yes, visit us at booth A18/19 to discuss how we can help you meet those goals and/or help you and your lab grow into new research areas.
- Istanbul Congress Center – ICC, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Thursday, September 17, 2015 – Sunday, September 20, 2015
Here are a few examples of some of the ways we can help you.
1. Better DNA or RNA extraction consistency (quality or yield) and/or improved downstream assay
Learn how the Maxwell® RSC System streamlines your nucleic extractions from many sample types while consistently producing high quality nucleic acids that improve downstream assay success rates.
2. More accurate DNA and RNA quantitation compared to UV absorbance methods
Discover how fluorescent dye-based nucleic acid quantitation often yields more accurate quantitation and greater sensitivity too.
3. Easier and cleaner interpretation of your cell-based experiments
Hear how measuring cell viability and cytotoxicity help you better understand your cell culture based-experiments by controlling for variation or detecting changes in cell health.
4. Provide ability to build reporter gene-based assays that were not possible before
Explore the newest reporter gene, NanoLuc® Luciferase, which is so small and bright that it makes the impossible - possible.
Promega is proud to be an original Platinum sponsor of the MEMBS 2015.