Society for Glycobiology 2018 Annual Meeting
Visit us at Booth #5!
- Hilton New Orleans Riverside | New Orleans, LA.
- Monday, November 5, 2018 – Thursday, November 8, 2018
Come to the Promega Booth and discuss your research with our scientists.
Learn how to overcome your challenges in glycobiology research and partner with us to achieve your research goals. Also enter the daily drawing for a glow-in-the-dark T-shirt!
Glycosyltransferase Assays Simplified!
- Excellent Sensitivity: Less enzyme required; allows scalability
- Easy to Use: Fast and no extraction steps required
- Stable Signal: Ideal for screening/batch processing
- Multiple Formats: UDP, GDP and UMP/CMP versions available
Attend this scientific poster presentation:
Unraveling the Activity of Glycosyltransferases and Other PTM Enzymes with Bioluminescent Biochemical and Cell-Based Assays
Presented by: Hicham Zegzouti, PhD, Senior Research Scientist
Abstract #: 162
Poster Board #: B119
Poster Session: Tuesday, November 6, 1:30 – 4:00pm