Plant and Animal Genome Conference (PAG XXVIII)
Visit us at Booth #212.
- Town and Country Hotel, San Diego, CA.
- Saturday, January 11, 2020 – Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Every Step Counts in NGS
From Sample to Sequencing, we have the tools to help you get high-quality results from your NGS workflow.
- Sample Prep: Kits and reagents designed specifically for challenging sample types
- Nucleic Acid Extraction: Reliable DNA & RNA extraction chemistries
- Fragmentation & Cleanup: Efficient, accurate size-selective purification system
- Library QC: DNA size selection and quantification systems.
- Amplification & Quantitation: Robust amplification master mixes and qPCR quantitation kits.
- Sequencing: Affordable benchtop instrument for Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis
Play the Challenge Drop at our booth for the chance to win a prize!
Visit our booth to see a demo of the Spectrum Compact CE System (coming soon!)
- Sanger sequencing and fragment analysis right on your benchtop
- One compact system optimized for a broad range of applications
- Flexible run scheduling and small batch processing
Are you confident in your NGS results? We can help you get the best out of your NGS workflow.
Schedule a free 1:1 consultation with our NGS experts while you’re at PAG2020!
Email the Applied Team
Don’t miss our posters presentations on January 13!
Automated DNA and RNA Purification from Canine Feces, Serum and Buccal Swabs Using the Maxwell® RSC Instrument
Presented by Jennifer Mook
Monday, January 13 | 3:00PM - 4:30PM
Poster Number: PO0273
Lower Level Poster Area
Automated and Manual Purification of Bacterial DNA from Phytoplasma Infected Plant Tissue
Presented by Fritz Wells
Monday, January 13 | 10:00AM - 11:30AM
Poster Number: PE0210
Grand Exhibit Hall