ASMS 2020 Virtual Booth
- May 15, 2020–Aug 31, 2020
Welcome to our virtual booth for the American Society for Mass Spectrometry Annual Conference 2020. Although we can’t meet in person this year, you can still see what’s new at Promega! Learn how we can support your research, including featured products, webinar and poster presentation.
- Rapid Digestion—Trypsin/LysC Kit: Trypsin digestion in as little as 60 minutes
- AccuMAP™ Low pH Protein Digestion Kit: Suppress artificial deamidation and disulfide bond scrambling in protein sample preps
- IdeS and IdeZ Proteases: Digest antibodies in just 30 minutes
- pHAb Reactive Dyes: Perform high-throughput screening of antibody internalization
Explore our offerings to improve your mass spec workflow!
Bottoms Up: Improving Proteomic Sample Preparation with Recombinant Asp-N and Multi-Enzyme Workflows
Presented by Dr. Chris Hosfield, Sr. Research Scientist
In this webinar Dr. Hosfield describes the features of a new recombinant Asp-N protease (rAsp-N). rAsp-N displays both high cleavage efficiency and a strong preference for cleavage N-terminal to aspartic acid. He will explain how this enzyme can be effectively used to digest a variety of sample types, including complex protein mixtures and therapeutic molecules such as monoclonal antibodies.
Novel MS Compatible Surfactant for High Temperature Protein Sample Preparation: Maximizing Protein Recovery and Digestion Efficiency
Presented by Dr. Valerie Ressler, Research Scientist 4