American Society for Mass Spectrometry 2018
Visit Booth #1008 to learn how to simplify your mass spectrometry analysis.
- San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA.
- Sunday, June 3, 2018 – Thursday, June 7, 2018
See the following scientists at poster presentations (listed below), and stop by Booth #1008. Lets discuss your research goals.
Solutions to Simplify Your Mass Spectrometry Research
- Faster Trypsin Digests
- Avoid Artificial PTMs During Sample Prep
- New Recombinant Mass Spec Proteases
- Enhanced Protein Quantitation and Improved Reproducibility
Products to Support Your Research Needs
- Mass Spec Reference Reagents
- Proteases and Surfactants
- Protein Deamidation Detection Reagents
- Antibody Digestion Kits
Scientific Poster Presentations
Monday, June 4
Side Effect-Free Protein Sample Preparation for Peptide Mapping Analysis
Sergei Saveliev, Senior Research Scientist
Wednesday, June 6
Improved Peptide Mapping of Therapeutic Antibodies using Proteases with Orthogonal Cleavage Specificity
Chris Hosfield, Senior Research Scientist
An Efficient, Automated, Hybrid Immunoaffinity LC-MS/MS Workflow for the Preclinical Analysis of Monoclonal Antibody Drugs
Michael Rosenblatt, Senior Research Scientist