Promega Eppendorf Roadshow
Fill out your contact information below and you'll be directed to resources shortly.
Nucleic Acid Extraction & Antibody Purification
- DNA: DNA extraction products are designed for isolation of high-quality DNA from many sample types, including blood, cells, tissues, plants, microbes and more
- RNA: The purity and integrity of extracted RNA are critical for its effective use in applications such as RT-PCR, RT-qPCR and next-generation sequencing.
- Plasmid: We offer plasmid prep kits in miniprep, midiprep and maxiprep format for isolation of plasmid DNA from small, medium and large volumes of bacterial culture.
- Antibody: Ab purification from complex biological matrices (e.g., serum, plasma, cell media, etc.) with increased binding capacity and minimal nonspecific binding.
The Maxwell RSC instrument has saved our resident companies a lot of time. They can set up an extraction and then move on to another task, and they know the results are reliable and consistent. In fact, resident companies have liked it so much they went on to purchase their own instrument.
Amplification | Cloning | qPCR & RT-qPCR
From endpoint PCR to quantitative real-time PCR and RT-PCR, we offer a complete portfolio of high-quality products to meet your amplification needs. Featured products:
- GoTaq® (Taq) DNA polymerase in convenient master mixes
- Kits and flexible enzyme formulations for basic PCR
- Hot-start PCR • Long-range PCR, qPCR, and RT-qPCR.
- GoTaq Rapid PCR master mix reducing time-to-results to as little as 15 minutes
Sanger sequencing applications for verification of NGS base calls and is an efficient method to confirm successful genome edits in transformed cultures, as well as screen secondary clones for successful editing events using CRISPR-cas9 techniques.
Spectrum Compact CE System Virtual Demo
A benchtop instrument for Sanger Sequencing and Fragment Analysis.
We offer a portfolio of easy-to-use assays that can be used together to provide a comprehensive assessment of cell health in multiple model systems and sample types including:
- Monolayer Cell Cultures
- 3D Microtissues
- Primary Cells
- Stem Cells