Antibody Engineering & Therapeutics Europe
Visit us at Booth #11
- Postillion Hotel Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Tuesday, June 11, 2019 – Thursday, June 13, 2019
Engage with our scientists at Booth #11 and learn about new tools for antibody research:
- Pre-Qualified MOA-Based Bioassays for Antibody Potency and Stability Testing
- Fc Effector, Immune Checkpoint, T Cell Activation, Cytokine and Growth Factor Targets
- Novel Bioluminescent Target Cell-Specific Killing Assays
- Advanced Analytical Tools for Antibody Purification and Mass Spec Analysis
Visit these Scientific Poster Presentations and talk with our presenters!
Quantitative Cell-Based Bioassays to Advance Immunotherapy Programs Targeting Immune Checkpoint Receptors
Presented by Vanessa Ott, Manager, Biologics
Novel Reporter-Based Bioassays for Evaluating FcγR-Dependent Functions of Therapeutic Antibodies
Presented by Kara Machleidt, Global Commercialization Marketing Manager