Grant and Funding Resources
Writing grants can be a challenging and time consuming effort. For many, sifting through all the data on the web can be overwhelming.
In order to simplify the process for you, here are some grant writing and submission deadline resources to save you time and point you in the right direction!
Grant Writing Resources
National Cancer Institute (NCI) Resources
National Institute of Health (NIH) Grant Resources
Top 10 Grant Writing Tips
- Think like a reviewer.
- Follow the directions.
- Use graphics.
- Avoid too many acronyms.
- Generate a concise logical justification.
- Include a realistic timeline.
- Consider pitfalls and propose alternative approaches.
- Do not put a URL in the application.
- Propose a reasonable work amount for 1 grant period.
- Proofread, proofread, proofread!