Maxwell® FSC Installation Qualification and Operational Qualification
The Maxwell® FSC Installation Qualification and Operational Qualification products offer:
- Fixed-cost service products for predictable support expenditures.
- Factory-trained service specialists ensure consistent and reliable service.
- Ongoing system documentation for audit tracing and compliance.
- Comprehensive service and support means minimal instrument downtime.
Maxwell® FSC Installation Qualification
The Maxwell® FSC Installation Qualification service product includes a series of formal instrument checks, delivers written documentation of instrument functionality and demonstrates that everything ordered with the instrument is supplied and installed at the customer’s laboratory. This service product must be delivered by a Promega representative who is certified to perform the Installation Qualification. The service product involves a site visit to perform:
- Installation by qualified Promega personnel
- Inspection of shipping containers, instrument and accessories
- Comparison of items received vs. items on purchase order
- Inspection of laboratory conditions (power, etc.)
- Review all hazards and precautions with users
- Confirmation/installation of correct firmware version
- Testing of instrument run
- Recording and documenting installation and actions
Maxwell® FSC Operational Qualification
The Operational Qualification (OQ) service product demonstrates that the instrument functions according to its operational specifications. This service product must be delivered by a Promega representative who is certified to perform the Operational Qualification. The service product involves a site visit to perform:
- Running operational verification tests
- Documenting all calibration and test results
- Training user to operate the instrument
- Trainings users to use the log book
- Completing customer-specific log book and OQ documentation