The Maxwell® FSC Instrument automates DNA extraction, saving the laboratory time and labor costs while freeing up staff to work on casework analysis.
- Set up a run quickly – The intuitive touch-screen interface and preprogrammed protocols minimizes variability and save time.
- Stop transferring swabs – New easy-to-use spin baskets mean you no longer need to transfer swabs.
- Reduce processing time – Extract DNA from 1–16 samples, with minimal pre-processing.
- Track samples easily – The integrated barcode reader records important information such as sample ID, kit ID and kit lot number.
The Maxwell® FSC is a magnetic particle mover, not a liquid handler. It delivers minimal risk of cross-contamination because no liquid handling or splashing happens during processing of samples.
DNA purified using the Maxwell® FSC Instrument and its associated reagents will be compatible with downstream applications such as quantification and STR analysis. It is specifically designed for DNA extraction from casework samples including blood stains, semen stains, hairs, cigarette butts, tissues and trace DNA samples.
We know you are busy. That's why you need a Maxwell® FSC Instrument. With our comprehensive menu of service and support options, you have one less thing to worry about. Promega helps ensure that your instrument is working properly and is ready when you need it.
The Maxwell® FSC is backed by a comprehensive one-year standard warranty, an expert service team and a full line of additional service products.
- Fixed-Cost Service Products – Predictable support expenditures for simplified budgeting.
- Factory-Trained Service Specialists – Our team offers consistent and reliable service.
- Comprehensive Service and Support – Promega helps ensure that your equipment is working properly and is ready when you need it.