Our plastic consumables provide excellent performance at a good value. These PCR plastics and consumables support DNA extraction, quantification, amplification and capillary electrophoresis of DNA.
DNA IQ™ Spin Baskets and ClickFit Microtube, 1.5ml, are used for preprocessing of samples on solid support such as swabs or fabric cuttings using DNA IQ™ chemistry for extraction.
The PCR plastics and consumables are made for a variety of thermal cyclers, real-time PCR systems and CE instrumentation.
Optical Plate Seals
- Used for sealing microplates to prevent evaporation and contamination in real-time PCR.
- Compatible with real-time PCR systems such as the Applied Biosystems 7500 Real time System.
Strip Cap, 8-Well
- 8-strip domed caps for PCR plates and tubes to prevent evaporation and contamination in PCR.
Septa Mat, 96-Well
- Used for sealing 96-well plates in capillary electrophoresis.
- Compatible with Spectrum CE System and ABI Sequencers and Genetic Analyzers.