Myristoylated Protein Kinase C (PKC) Peptide Inhibitor, Myr. RFARKGALRQKNV (MW = 1,754 daltons), specifically inhibits calcium- and phospholipid-dependent protein kinase C (PKC). It is based on the pseudosubstrate region of PKC-α and PKC-β. It is supplied ready for use in kinase reactions. Greater than 75% inhibition of PKC activity is usually obtained with 50μM Myristoylated PKC Peptide Inhibitor.
- Concentration: 10mg/ml (peptide).
- Molarity: 4.3mM.
- Peptide Content: ≥ 70%. The mass of the peptide is verified by FAB/MS.
- Molecular Weight: 1,754Da.
- Cell Permeable: The Myristoylated Protein Kinase C Peptide Inhibitor is taken up by intact cells, which allows for in vivo PKC inhibition studies.
- Eichholtz, T. et al. (1993) J. Biol. Chem. 268, 1982–6.