The T7 RiboMAX™ Express Large Scale RNA Production System quickly generates large quantities of uncapped RNA transcripts suitable for in vitro or in vivo translation. RNA synthesized with the T7 RiboMAX™ Express Large Scale RNA Production System performs better for in vitro rabbit reticulocyte translation systems than RNA synthesized by standard methods. This is especially notable with high RNA concentrations that normally inhibit in vitro translation.
The T7 RiboMAX™ Express Large Scale RNA Production System offers a setup with minimal pipetting steps to increase efficiency and reduce potential errors. In order to provide this easy setup, a 2X transcription buffer that already includes all four rNTPs is included. The system also provides RQ1 RNase-Free DNase for the degradation of plasmid template after transcription.
Due to the combined 2X buffer and rNTPs, the T7 RiboMAX™ Express System is not recommended for the synthesis of RNA for applications that require capped RNA. For synthesis of capped RNA, please order the standard RiboMAX™ Large Scale RNA Production System—T7 (Cat.# P1300).
Applications of the T7 RiboMAX™ Express System include:
- Creation of molecular standards for RT-qPCR assays
- Generation of dsRNA and long RNAs for nonmammalian RNA interference studies
- In vitro synthesis of tRNA and rRNA, and RNA virus genomes and ribozymes
- Production of substrates for RNA splicing, studies of RNA secondary structure and RNA:protein interactions
- Synthesis of antisense RNA