Qualifications to Apply
- For undergraduate students from an underrepresented background
- Pursuing a biotechnology-related major with the hopes of continuing in that career
- Recipients will agree to partner with Promega to share information on their research and collaborate on projects such as scientific posters, white papers, webinars, blog posts or other opportunities.
- Provide a personal statement
- Provide a short summary of the student’s current or previous contribution to a biomedical research project
- Provide a recommendation from a professor, instructor, or lab administrator at their college or university that can speak to their eligibility for the program
Applications for the 2023 DOORS Scholarship are closed.
Participants must complete an application and provide the following details: