Regional Service Engineer, Instrumentation
Find Current Openings By Country
We are currently seeking for an enthusiastic, experienced engineer to join the Promega Singapore branch for the position of Regional Service Engineer, Instrumentation. The successful candidate will provide instrument service and preventive maintenance support to customers and regional distributors in Asia Pacific.
- Participate in all operational aspects of the Asia-Pacific regional instrument field and depot service center support - include pre- and post-sales support, demo inspections, installation, customer training, instrument preventive maintenance, repair and service support.
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external customer relationships by acting as a liaison between the customer and various departments at Promega and providing necessary follow up.
- Deploy and recommend improvements to equipment installation and operational qualification test plans/protocols in accordance with design requirements, operational needs, and applicable standards.
- Understand and comply with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering Discipline – preferably Biomedical/Scientific/Electrical.
- 3-5 years of experience in supporting scientific instrument platforms – specifically capillary electrophoresis and liquid handling platform will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of local service process in hospital environment (Singapore) is an advantage.
- Experience with IT/ basic network.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in managing needs and expectations in diverse cultural environments.
- Dedication and commitment to customer service and problem resolution through analytical thinking.
- A demonstrated independent interest in technology and ability to apply knowledge in all situations.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time.
How To Apply
Promega Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.