Originally, founded in 1978 in Madison, Wisconsin, USA, Promega has branches in 16 countries and more than 50 global distributors serving 100 countries. A cornerstone of Promega business practice is supporting customers, community and employees.
For over 35 years, Promega has consistently integrated the values of corporate responsibility and sustainable business practices into all aspects of our corporate culture and activity. We realize that our success depends upon the connections we forge among our customers, community and employees.
Promega Biotech Ibérica S.L. was incorporated in 2005 and our office is located in the city of Alcobendas, located in the north of Madrid, in the business district Arroyo de la Vega.
Consistently driving forward towards excellent local service Promega is looking for you as
Senior eBusiness Analyst, Europe
The European eBusiness Analyst will have European responsibility in overseeing Procurement (B2B) projects to optimize Promega’s business processes. The primary role is to partner with Promega Branch organizations, customers, platforms and third-party providers to establish, maintain and grow robust and scalable solutions.
- Ability to analyze, perform mapping and testing of B2B XML documents to achieve reliable automation of our procure-to-pay business processes.
- Work with test and production eProcurement platforms in Europe especially SAP Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer, Advanced, Oracle. Includes projects to enable PunchOut, OCI, Hosted Catalogs, Orders and Invoices in partial and fully automated implementations.
- Perform setup of integration in SAP ECC for a direct-to-customer B2B environment working extensively with Sales and Distribution (SD) components in close cooperation with Customer Service, Accounts Receivable and SAP team colleagues.
- Understand, analyze and propose robust integration solutions, provide clear direction to partners, document the design, perform testing and troubleshoot complex processes.
- Apply existing knowledge of European Union electronic invoicing requirements for Public Administration organizations on the PEPPOL network and the various formats specified by countries in the EU.
- Routinely provide coaching and training of complex concepts in a clear and understandable manner to less technical colleagues and external parties, supported by documentation and materials you prepare for the team.
- Continually learn, understand and communicate B2B eCommerce best practices and industry trends.
- Be flexible and professional in communicating both in person and via web conference in a clear and engaging manner when interacting with external customers, partners and internal colleagues.
- Apply your experience working with external (third-party) partners and consultants in IT projects including integration, mapping, testing, and problem resolution to achieve customer requirements.
- Manage the implementation of automated order processing platforms such as Esker to achieve efficiencies in customer service teams throughout Europe.
- Prepare and publish customer-facing hosted catalogs using tools and platforms for B2B eBusiness.
- Travel to meet with colleagues and customers throughout Europe and to the USA for meetings when scheduled and feasible.
- Work cooperatively and positively as a member of the Information Technology team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Speaks fluent English, ideally fluent in business dialog in additional languages including German, French, Spanish or Italian.
- Flexibility in schedule to work with colleagues located in the US Central time zone during a portion of the work day.
- Awareness of cultural differences across Europe and empathy to Promega’s unique cultural environment.
- Degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Proven strong analytical skills and ability to build solutions to meet current and future needs.
- Strong communications (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of sales and transactional processes and information technologies used in sourcing, procurement, invoicing and remittance.
- Knowledge of basic supply chain processes and methodologies.
- Strong interest in biotechnology and science and ability to work with scientifically technical sales and marketing teams.
- Experience working with Distributors and Dealers in selected markets, especially Eastern Europe and Africa.
- Previous role in eBusiness with a manufacturing organization that physically ships and delivers products, ideally in the B2B life-sciences or clinical industry.
- Ability to use telephone and computer equipment.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Diversity is important at Promega. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Information about data protection:
Responsible for the treatment: Promega Biotech Ibérica S.L. (hereinafter Promega), Avda. Bruselas 5, plant 2, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid, telephone: + 34-91.661.31.28 and electronic contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org is responsible for the processing of personal data that the interested fill in the form and the contents in the curriculum vitae and / or the cover letter that, if applicable, the interested party attaches when sending the form (hereinafter the personal data).
Contact of the Promega Data Protection Officer: email@example.com.
Need of treatment: The communication of personal data is voluntary but if the interested party does not provide them, they will not be able to participate in the selection process.
Purpose of the treatment: Personal data will be processed to manage the interested party's participation in the selection process and assess their candidacy for the vacant position as well as contact the interested party to communicate their selection or discard the selection process.
Legitimation of the treatment The legitimate basis of the treatment is the consent that the interested party grants to Promega by sending the form with their personal data filled in and accompanying, where appropriate, the curriculum vitae and / or the letter of presentation.
Recipients: Personal data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
International transfers: Personal data will be transferred by Promega to the Promega Corporation with authorization from the Spanish Data Protection Agency, based on the signing of a contract that includes the standard contractual clauses provided for in current legislation for managers. of the treatment, whose copy is available by written request to Promega addressed to Avda. Bruselas 5, plant 2, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid and / or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conservation: Personal data will be kept as long as the interested party does not request the deletion of the data and / or the interested party deletes their personal data through their profile. Likewise, personal data will be kept during the legal deadlines for the fulfillment of obligations and attention of possible responsibilities.
Rights: The interested party may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation to treatment, portability, right to withdraw their consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal and the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, by means of a written request to Promega addressed to Avda. Bruselas 5, plant 2, 28108 Alcobendas, Madrid and / or email: julian. email@example.com, must indicate the right exercised and prove your identity by any document that identifies you. Likewise, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, C / Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid, www.agpd.es, telephones 901 100 099 - 912 663 517, when he considers that he has not been satisfied the exercise of any of your rights. Prior to any claim and voluntarily, the interested party can contact the Data Protection Officer of Promega Biotech Ibérica S.L. by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application in English via the following link: https://careers-promega.icims.com/jobs/2684/senior-ebusiness-analyst,-europe/job?mode=apply&apply=yes&in_iframe=1&hashed=-336148146
Promega Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.