JOB OBJECTIVE: The European eBusiness Analyst will have European responsibility in overseeing eProcurement (B2B) projects to optimize Promega’s business processes. The primary role is to partner with Promega Branch organizations, customers, platforms, and third-party providers to establish, maintain and grow robust and scalable solutions.
- Ability to analyze, perform mapping and testing of B2B XML documents to achieve reliable automation of our procure-to-pay business processes.
- Work with test and production eProcurement platforms in Europe especially SAP Ariba, Coupa, Jaggaer, Advanced, Oracle. Includes projects to enable PunchOut, OCI, Hosted Catalogs, Orders, and Invoices in partial and fully automated implementations.
- Perform setup of integration in SAP ECC for a direct-to-customer B2B environment working extensively with Sales and Distribution (SD) components in close cooperation with Customer Service, Accounts Receivable and SAP team colleagues.
- Understand, analyze, and propose robust integration solutions, provide clear direction to partners, document the design, perform testing, and troubleshoot complex processes.
- Apply existing knowledge of European Union electronic invoicing requirements for Public Administration organizations on the PEPPOL network and the various formats specified by countries
in the EU.
- Routinely provide coaching and training of complex concepts in a clear and understandable manner to less technical colleagues and external parties, supported by documentation and materials you prepare for the team.
- Continually learn, understand, and communicate B2B eCommerce best practices and industry trends.
- Be flexible and professional in communicating both in person and via web conference in a clear and engaging manner when interacting with external customers, partners, and internal colleagues.
- Apply your experience working with external (third-party) partners and consultants in IT projects including integration, mapping, testing, and problem resolution to achieve customer requirements.
- Manage the implementation of automated order processing platforms such as Esker to achieve efficiencies in customer service teams throughout Europe.
- Prepare and publish customer-facing hosted catalogs using tools and platforms for B2B eBusiness.
- Travel to meet with colleagues and customers throughout Europe and to the USA for meetings when scheduled and feasible.
- Work cooperatively and positively as a member of the Information Technology team.
- Speaks fluent English, ideally fluent in business dialog in additional languages including German, French, Spanish or Italian.
- Flexibility in schedule to work with colleagues located in the US Central time zone during a portion of the workday.
- Awareness of cultural differences across Europe and empathy to Promega’s unique cultural environment.
- Degree in Business, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Proven strong analytical skills and ability to build solutions to meet current and future needs.
- Strong communications (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of sales and transactional processes and information technologies used in sourcing, procurement, invoicing, and remittance.
- Knowledge of basic supply chain processes and methodologies.
- Strong interest in biotechnology and science and ability to work with scientifically technical sales and marketing teams.
- Experience working with Distributors and Dealers in selected markets, especially Eastern Europe and Africa.
- Previous role in eBusiness with a manufacturing organization that physically ships and delivers products, ideally in the B2B life-sciences or clinical industry.
How To Apply
To apply or to request more information on this position,go to:
Senior eBusiness Analyst, Europe in Any European Location | Careers at Europe - Field Position (icims.com)
Promega Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.