GloMax®-Multi+ Detection System with Instinct Software
Important: If your instrument is installed with firmware version older than 04.11.0 and software version older than 2.2.0., the instrument needs to be upgraded to firmware version 04.11.0 and software version 2.2.0 first. Please use this link to access those files and updating instructions.
Instinct software version 3.1.3 contains:
- Easy data export directly into Microsoft® Excel
- Compatibility with Macintosh computers for data analysis
- European data formatting / Localization selection
- Enhanced user control during multi-step protocols
- Compatibility with 64-bit Operating System computers
Before installing this software update we recommend you first export any existing results prior to the update, click here to learn more about the new features.
Download latest GloMax Multi+ Detection System Firmware (version 04.15) and
Software (version 3.1.3) (.zip)
- Download the latest GloMax® Multi+ Detection Instrument Instinct Software (version 3.1.3)
- Copy the executable file (ModulusIISetupCE.exe) provided to the root of the USB stick and insert into the USB drive on the instrument.
- Press the Ok button when asked to update the software.
- Remove the executable file from the USB stick after this process is complete.
- Download the latest GloMax® Multi+ Detection Instrument Firmware (version 04.15)
- Copy the Firmware files (af.ldf, ff.ldf, fc.ldf and lf.ldf) provided to the root of the USB stick and insert into the USB drive on the instrument.
- Press the Ok button when asked to update the firmware.
- Remove the firmware files from the USB stick after the process is complete.
To install the latest version of the GloMax Multi+ Instrument System Software to an external PC, follow these steps:
- Download the zip file containing Instinct Software (.zip)
- Extract the contents to a local folder.
- Uninstall previous version of Instinct software.
- For Windows 7: Right click on setup.exe and select “Run as Administrator.”
For Windows XP: Double click the setup.exe
For Windows Vista: Double click the setup.exe
- To open files on an external PC please see 15.F. of the Technical Manual TM340.
Note: If you have been using Instinct SW version 3.0.0, the procedure for opening data files has changed. Please follow the instructions provided in 15.F. of the Technical Manual TM340.