Cell Culture to Cell Analysis (Five days)
Cell culture has become an indispensable tool for designing experiments and modeling biological systems. This presentation of cell culture and analysis is ideal for scientists who want a more comprehensive review of cell culture practices and data interpretation. This course offers an advanced level training experience.
In English: March 24-28, Sep 1-5
In French: Mar 17-22, Dec 15-19
Additional dates can be arranged by contacting PETAL with a custom training request.
9:30 to 17:30 (40 hr)
2000 € VAT excluded for researchers and technicians
1600 € VAT excluded for students
Who should attend:
This course is for students, scientists, laboratory technicians, researchers and others who would like to expand their knowledge of cell culture techniques, cell-based assays and cell signaling.
Maximum number of attendees: 12
A certificate of completion is given to participants.
This advanced class is a five-day overview of cell culture techniques and cell-based assays that combines theory and hands-on laboratory experience. Course topics include:
- The cell structure and cell cycle fundamentals
- Cell culture of primary cells, maintaining cell lines and cell culture conditions
- Overview of transfection techniques with laboratory exercises
- Overview of cell-based assays (e.g., viability, cytotoxicity) with laboratory exercises
- Overview of cell signaling with laboratory exercises
- Data analysis problem solving using participant data and pregenerated data
Specific course objectives may vary depending on individual and group interests. Please contact us if you have questions.