Complete Solutions for Biobanks
- Instruments and chemistries designed to work together
- Scalable chemistries and modular installation options adaptable to your throughput needs
- Dependable products supported by a single source
We offer scalable DNA purification chemistries for variable sample sizes and throughput needs, coupled with automation platforms that fit right in to your workflow.
- Automated extractions scaled for each sample input volume control reagent costs
- Precipitation-free chemistry reduces purification failures
Save a day or two of processing by automating genomic DNA purification from 3-10ml blood samples using this scalable system.
Consistent purification of 1–16, 100–400μl blood samples in a small, reliable bench-top device.
Fluorescent dye and qPCR-based systems for convenient sample quantitation
- DNA binding dye-based system for easy quantitation on a
- Convenient master mix formats for qPCR based detection
A fast, accurate fluorescent method for measuring dsDNA in solution.
Convenient room-temperature qPCR setup suitable for automation and high-throughput detection.
Powerful STR systems for sample identification and contamination detection.
- A single test to detect cross-contamination, confirm identity and verify that samples can be amplified
A choice of highly informative loci and unparalleled power of discrimination allow you to identify and characterize mixed human cell or tissue samples, and to confirm sample identity.
Qualified, verified samples ready for shipment or storage