Maxwell® CSC Instrument Specifications
- Processing Time: approximately 40–60 minutes (depending on sample type and method)
- Number of Samples: up to 16
- Weight: 24.2lb (11kg)
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 13 × 13.6 × 11.8 inches (330.2 × 345.2 × 299.7mm)
- Power Requirements: 95–240VAC, 50–60Hz, 1.0A
- Fuse: 250VAC, 2.6A, time-lag fuse (AC250V, T2.5AL, 5 × 20mm)
- UV Bulb: Average lifetime approximately 6,000 hours, length 135.9mm, diameter 16mm, 4W, 0.17A current, 29V, Spectral Peak F 253.7, UV output 0.9W
Maxwell CSC® Instrument Standard Components
- 1 Maxwell® CSC Instrument
- 1 Tablet PC preloaded with Maxwell® CSC User Interface
- 1 USB cable for connection of the Maxwell® CSC Instrument to the Tablet PC
- 1 Power Cable for Maxwell® CSC Instrument
- 1 Power Cable for Tablet PC
- 1 Maxwell® CSC Deck Tray
- 1 Bar Code Reader
- 1 Tablet PC Holder
- 1 Software CD for the Maxwell® CSC Instrument
Keeping Your Laboratory Up and Running
The Maxwell® CSC instrument includes the highest level service package during the warranty period, meaning you will have access to routine preventative maintenance, field service (if required), or a loaner instrument.
- Service packages provide predictable support costs.
- Field support and instrument loaner programs ensure minimal instrument downtime for your laboratory.
This product is only available in the United States and Canada and is intended for in vitro diagnostic use.
One less thing to worry about
We know you are busy. That's why you needed a Maxwell® CSC. With our comprehensive menu of service and support options, you have one less thing to worry about. Promega helps ensure that your equipment is working properly and is ready when you need it.
Maxwell® CSC Standard Service Agreement
Maxwell® CSC Premier Service Agreement
Maxwell® CSC Preventative Maintenance
Maxwell® CSC Installation Qualification
Maxwell® CSC Operational Qualification
Maxwell® CSC Installation and Operational Qualification