ReliaPrep™ FFPE Miniprep Systems provide complete, all-inclusive methods for purification of gDNA and total RNA from formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues.
- Isolate quality, intact nucleic acids: Optimized chemistry reverses modifications introduced by the fixation process, resulting in intact, amplifiable nucleic acids.
- Easy to use: Minimal preparation time; simply add ethanol and go!
- Safely deparaffinize your sample: Deparaffinize without using harsh organic solvents.
- Single FFPE Sample: Purify both DNA and RNA from a single FFPE tissue sample.
- Save time: Purify gDNA and total RNA from FFPE tissue in less than two and one half hours with minimal hands on time. No overnight digestion required.
DNA isolated using the ReliaPrep™ FFPE Kit Provides Superior Performance Compared to Competitor in qPCR Analysis
Multiplex PCR of variable length, end-point PCR fragments of GAPDH gene from nucleic acid purified from 10µm slices of FFPE human liver.
STR Analysis of DNA Isolated from FFPE Liver Tissue Using the ReliaPrep™ FFPE Kit.
Customer Data Generated Using ReliaPrep™ FFPE DNA and RNA Minipreps
ReliaPrep™ FFPE gDNA Miniprep Sample Type: Human cervical cancer, 3 years old. Description: Genomic DNA was extracted using Qiagen (lane 1) and Promega ReliaPrep FFPE kits (lanes 2-5). Lane M = DNA marker, Lane N = blank.