Spain Career Opportunities
Find Current Openings By Country
Promega Corporation is a leader in providing innovative solutions and technical support to the life sciences industry. The company's 3,000 products enable scientists worldwide to advance their knowledge in genomics, proteomics, cellular analysis, drug discovery and human identification.
Founded in 1978, the company is headquartered in Madison, WI, USA with branches in 16 countries and 53 global distributors.
General Manager, France
- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Promega is looking for the new General Manager of its French Branch located in Lyon.
The French Branch employs 40+ employees and covers France as well as several Mediterranean and African countries served through distributors.
Responsible for the overall success of Promega’s French Branch including financial performance and development and execution of a business strategy which aligns with corporate objectives and delivers above-market growth in both revenue and earnings. Member of the European Leadership Team, which consists of a group of General Managers responsible for managing the strategy of Promega in Europe. This position reports directly to the CEO of Promega Corporation, in Madison Wisconsin.
Primary main duty is to manage a team of skilled and experienced managers, as well as develop, establish and maintain long-range commercial objectives for the branch operation through action plans and strategic planning. Ensure excellent communication and understanding of the needs and dynamics of the French market to the corporation resulting in strong alignment between business plans, global initiative, marketing plans and financial incentives. Comfortable in a multicultural environment as the role includes management of distributor relationships in various countries.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in the Life Science business managing a $10+ million portfolio, multiple departments and all financial statements.
• Fluent in English (including listening, reading, writing and speaking).
• Executes sound judgment, analyzes issues, thinks strategically, creatively, and uses innovative ideas.
• Proven experience marketing both new technologies or products, and more mature established products.
• Good knowledge of existing and emerging marketplace distribution channels and how to creatively employ them for competitive advantage.
• Capable of operating a business with a strong level of autonomy.
• Leadership development of branch personnel.
• Demonstrates communication skills for multiple audiences via multiple media.
We offer an attractive package and a motivating environment.
Only applications through our website will be considered for this position and must be in English. Click here to apply.
Visit www.promega.com to learn more about our company.
- Job Location
- Lyon, , France
- Position Type
Promega Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.